Welcome to the World of subQuan
- subQuan is a superset of traditional numbers
- subQuans can be expressed in Place Shapes, a more versatile concept than place values
- subQuans are spoken with digit-speak, a brain compatible expression for numeric digits
- subQuan metapatterns are algebraic expressions
- data may reveal subQuan metapatterns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Can I really start teaching my 4 year old subQuan?
Can subQuan be used to help teach calculus?
This is so easy. Why don't they teach it in schools?
Why are rectangles used to introduce negative numbers?
And many, many more